Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things I Love

Maybe I'm just bossy, but I really love telling people my opinions about homeschooling. I know that ultimately they will take what I tell them and go their own way. I know that they will make their own decisions and do their own thing. That is one of the things I love about homeschooling! But the time I spend with a mom who is taking those first steps into homeschool world are so priceless. I want to help ease the transition. I want to help her face her fears and doubts as she considers curriculum and plans her upcoming year.

Today was extra special because I have known this mom since we were in high school. It was so great to see her and see how much her children have grown. It was fun to hear how her oldest daughter was doing in school. Another area that I laughed about because it was the school I graduated from! Needless to say, things are not working out as well as could be hoped for. (After all if things were great, would she be considering homeschooling?)

I hope that I was helpful. I know she will do an incredible job meeting her daughters educational, emotional, and spiritual needs. Best of Luck! You know how to get a hold of me if you have questions or need help!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help... your post made me cry ;-)