Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Amy's Baby Pics

I am sorry that I have not been posting like I should. I've just had an awful lot to deal with lately. You know the old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Well, let's just say that Mrs. March will do her best to practice good manners.

That being said, I have been so blessed to have my sister, her hubby, and my darling nephew here in the States. I was helping my sis with her blog. (I will send you links soon, once she is up and running) I was laughing at the files of pictures.
JC week one
JC week two
JC week three
JC week four

It kept going and going. They are wonderful darling shots too. I remarked to Mr. March that I didn't have that many pics of our kids. I don't think I have any of Amy. Poor Unloved Orphan Child.

Anyway, Mr. March sent me these and I just HAD to share them with all of you.



Darling aren't they....
She is such a cutie.
At what point do I tell Mr. March that these are pictures of BETH not AMY??????????

1 comment:

Emily the Great and Terrible said...

That has to be one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen. Must have been a fast, hellish delivery--look at that perfect head !