Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mr. March's Theme Song

Mr. March found his theme song today. Those who have had the privilege of having Mr. March for a Sensi soon learn two things. 1) He is an excellent Sensi. 2) He CAN'T SING! Mr. March is very aware of his lack of singing ability, but that will not stop him from bursting out in song in the middle of a class.

Today, Mr. March found his theme song. After playing it on You Tube for over an hour, he found a link with the lyrics. He is now going around the house singing at the top of his voice.

We are leaving for Portland tomorrow with the Hannigan's and I know he is going to sing the whole way there. I am about to live down every teenager's worst nightmare. And he's not even my father, he's my husband! Uhggg. What did I get myself into?





Here's the list of things Mr. March has done to prove how white and nerdy he is:
  1. Mows his front lawn
  2. Not first but top 10 of his graduating class
  3. Played DND
  4. Drinks Earl Grey Tea (calls it The Picard)
  5. Reads Stephen Hawkings
  6. Has a My Space Page (I've seen it and I was scared!)
  7. Knows Pi to the hundreds, was in a competition to see who could learn it the farthest
  8. Plays minesweeper
  9. Does Vector Calculus
  10. Foosball not Ping Pong (like that makes it better?)
  11. No, you shoot the Klingon's you don't talk to them, but writes basic and cobol
  12. Carried a Circular Slide Rule
  13. Debated 8 track or tape for the car

I can't go on any more. It's too painful. Just to keep the record strait

Mrs. March

  1. Never Mows
  2. Bottom 10 in her class (of 19)
  3. Never Played DND
  4. Drinks Green Tea
  5. Never read Stephen Hawking, but has heard of him
  6. Facebook Page
  7. Can't even remember the first 3 digits of Pi
  8. Never Played Mindsweeper
  9. Never had calculus much less vector calculus
  10. Cheer Squad CO-Captain
  11. Swim Team
  12. Lifeguard
  13. Private School
  14. ASB
  15. CD's I know, I'll be dated soon too, but 8 tracks were an option????


2 comments:

Mrs. Pevensie said...

It's just as hilarious listening to your 3yo son sing this song. Maybe Mr. M and Edmund should get together and sing?

Me said...

Too funny, Mrs. March! We got a kick out of it. Believe it or not, J1 is quickly on his way to "white and nerdy" status:)