Monday, April 21, 2008

Project Fair Insanity!

Yep, it's that time of year again. When I sit back and want to hit my head against the wall. I was not going to procrastinate this year. I was going to start our projects for project fair early. But in spite of my best intentions, here it is only three days left and we are cramming to get our projects done!

Meg is doing her project on sharks. She has been working independently so far which is a big help. Beth is doing her project on dolphins. Amy is doing her project on plankton. She is needing my help on just about everything. How many four year olds decide to do a report on PLANKTON??? Jo was going to do her report on whales but then she decided to do it on the chukar.

We spent most of today getting information for the reports. Then we went to the craft store and got clay. They girls who are doing ocean reports are working together to make an ocean diorama. Jo is taking the chukar and quail in. We haven't even started on the posters yet. Oh.. and my printer isn't working! Can't wait to see how this all works out.

1 comment:

Lisa Russell said...

I think you need a new printer, hasn't this one "not worked right" for like 3 years?