Friday, April 25, 2008

Thank You, Mrs. Hannigan!

After working hard to get the projects done for project fair I was pleased to accept an invitation to Mrs. Hannigan's home for some much needed socialization. Between us we have ten girls so imagine a tea party on steroids.

I would love to make a list of all of the wonderful things we accomplished today. I can't. I would love to recount all the stimulating conversation that we shared. I can't. I would love to list all of the plans we came up with to further our children's education. I can't. I would love to tell you that we got all of our 4-H meeting planned. I can't. I would love to recite the ideas we developed to save the world. I can't.

I do know that when I left I felt at peace. Pretty amazing with ten kids running around. Oh yeah, and the flood...you'll have to look at Mrs. Hannigan's blog to read about that one! But all in all when it was time to go home, I didn't want to, I was happy. It's nice to have person in your life who just helps you to feel content and that is what I experience when I spent the day with Mrs. Hannigan. Thank You!

1 comment:

Lisa Russell said...

awwww- thank you. we had a great time, too.